The Neurophysiology laboratory is located on the ground floor premises of American Medical Center/American Heart Institute, alongside clinical offices.
The lab is equipped with modern digital/video equipment and offers:
- Routine/Video Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Sleep Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- 24 - Hour Ambulatory Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Long-term Monitoring (Video EEG) in the ward.
- Multiple Sleep Latency Tests (MSLT)
- Intensive Care Electroencephalogram (EEG) Recordings
- Electromyograms (EMG)
- Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS)
- Evoked Potentials (EPs)
These services meet the gold-standard set by international neurophysiology guidelines. Each technique is performed by qualified and trained personnel in a friendly, safe and comfortable environment.