Hadjichristofis Stelios, FCS(SA)Orth. / MMed(WITS)Orth.
University Of Witwatersrand – JHB SA
Cyprus & South Africa
Academic Hospitals of the university of Witwatersrand.
Johannesburg General Hospital – Arthroscopic surgery; Foot surgery; Boston & Pittsburgh – Arthroscopic surgery; Exchange program SA – USA Arthroplasty knee and hip.
- Master Degree: The Prevalence of Osteoporosis in Primary Osteoarthritis – Practical and Theoretical Significance.
- Consultant in academic Hospital of the university of Witwatersrand – Johannesburg General Hospital – Arthroscopy, arthroplasty and trauma unit level one.
- FCS(SA)Orth. Fellow of the college of Surgeons in South Africa.
- MMed(WITS)Orth. Master of Medicine in Orthopaedic Surgery – University of Witwatersrand.
Orthopaedic specialist exams – Athens.
Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and level one trauma; Arthroplasty; Arthroscopic surgery; Foot and hand surgery
- Head of arthroscopy unit in the academic hospital
- Part of elite team level one trauma (ATLS) at MILPARK NETCARE private Hospital, Johannesburg
215, Spyrou Kyprianou Ave.
Tel: + 357 22 476 777