Konnarides – Soteriou Kristy, MD
University of Cologne, West Germany
Pre-registration: General Hospital, Nicosia, Cyprus
Columbia University, New York, USA. Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
Masters in Medical Nutrition and Preventive Medicine, University of Columbia, New York, USA
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- Diplomate of the American College of Sport Medicine as a Team Physician and as an Exercise Specialist
- Member of the American College of Sports Medicine
- Member of the American Dietetic Association
- Research in Metabolic – Obesity department of the St. Lukes – Roosevelt hospital, Columbia N.Y.
- Lipid Clinic St. Lukes – Roosevelt hospital Columbia N.Y.
- Kim Dayani Center at Vandeville University, a Center of Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Energy Lab of the division of Gastroenterology Lipid Clinic
- Founder of the American Heart Institute in Nicosia, Cyprus
- In charge of the Department of Primary Care, Prevention and Rehabilitation at AMC, Cyprus.