Medical School of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
Otolaryngology University Clinic of the AHEPA,under the guidance of Professor Leonidas Manolidis.
Οtolaryngologist, a head and neck surgeon
- University Otolaryngology Clinic GRAZ Austria
- Laryngology Institute of London in the UK
- Muinster – Fulda Germany
- University Clinic of GRAZ – (FESS)
- Founding member of the “Cochlear Implants” group of the AHEPA.
- Rhinoplasty Course, London, ENT Institute.
- Facial Soft Tissue Course, London, ENT Institute.
- Tinitus Course, Muenster, Germany.
- VI International Otoneurosurgery and Scull Base Course, Zurich
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS) Course, Fulda, Germany
- Lectures of Otolaryngology of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- Member of the PhD at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- Coordinating Otolaryngology of the Dental School of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Medical support for the otolaryngological problems of children with thalassemia.
- Selflessly contribution for the population of Cyprus from 1989 till 2016 alongside Professor Leonidas Manolidis).
- For this contribution, was honoured by the President of the Cypriot Republic in 2000 and 2010.
188 scientific papers.
Two (2) monographs.
Participated in three (3) educational aids.
Forthcoming book on Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
215, Spyrou Kyprianou Ave.
P.O. Box 25610, 1311
Tel: + 357 22 476 629
Fax: + 357 22 476 637