Aristotelion University of Thessaloniki, Greece
University Hospital of Larisa Greece
Birmingham Children’s Hospital, UK
University Hospital of Leicester, UK
Member of the Association for European Paediatric and Congenital Cardiology
- Medical expertise in the diagnosis and management of infants, children and adolescents born with congenital heart disease or who acquire cardiac disease during childhood.
- Non-invasive diagnostic testing including electrocardiograms (ECG’s), echocardiograms, rhythm disorders diagnosis and management, and exercise-stress testing.
The paediatric cardiology clinic provides evaluation and management of infants, children and adolescents with suspected or proven cardiovascular disease, including:
- Common concerns such as heart murmur, chest pain, fainting, palpitations.
- Structural and congenital heart problems.
- Heart rhythm disorders (evaluation and management of abnormal heart rhythms or symptoms suspicious for arrhythmia).
- Genetic diseases at risk for associated cardiovascular problems such as Marfan syndrome, Down syndrome, Turner syndrome, Williams syndrome, 22q deletion syndrome and many others.
215, Spyrou Kyprianou Ave.
Tel: + 357 22 476 777