Since its establishment AMC/AHI has received international recognition from various organizations for its state of the art facilities and serviced offered.
- In 2007, Forbes included AHI as one of the 10 hospitals worth the trip.
- In 2008, CNN World Report dedicated a short documentary for the innovative radial catheterization procedure that is performed in the Cath Lab.
- In 2011, the European Commission awarded the American Medical Center with the European “GreenBuilding Award Year 2011” for its energy saving levels (reduction in energy consumption: 54.4%, energy savings: 350MWh/year).
- In 2011 the American Medical Center was awarded the “Torsanlorenzo International Prize” 2011 (2nd Prize) for the building’s Landscape Design & Protection.In 2013,
- In 2013 Green Dot Cyprus awarded the American Medical Center/American Heart Institute with the “Green Building Award” * for utilizing to its fullest the use of natural energy resources (reduction in conventional energy resources).