Name:Marios Zenon Panos
Specialty: Consultant in Gastroenterology and Hepatology and Clinical Professor in Gastroenterology
Medical School: The Middlesex Hospital Medical School, University of London (now UCL Medical School)
Internship: The Middlesex Hospital, London W1 (now University College Hospital)
Senior House Officer Addenbrooke’s Hospital Cambridge, The Middlesex and St. Stephen’s Hospitals, London, Medical Registrar at Stephen’s Hospital, London now Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
Fellowships: Research Fellow in Liver Disease at King’s College Hospital, London and Lecturer/Senior Registrar at Queen Elizabeth Hospital, University of Birmingham, U.K.
Senior Posts Held:
Consultant Physician and Gastroenterologist, Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading, U.K., Head of Department of Gastroenterology, Euroclinic of Athens, Greece
Certification: BSc, MBBS, MD, MRCP(UK), FRCP (Lon), JCHMT Int. Med. & Gastroenterol. (UK), FEBG, AGAF.
Academic Interests: Diagnostic and Interventional Endoscopy including ERCP, Research into quality in endoscopy, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Treatment of Barrett’s Oesophagus and Liver and Biliary Disease (see publications below).
- Fellow of the European Board of Gastroenterology (FEBG),
- Fellow of the American Gastroenterological Association (AGAF),
- Royal College of Physicians International Advisor for Greece, Chairman of Trainees in Gastroenterology, UK,
- Member of the BSG Trainee Commitee Working Party
- Awarded the Galen Prize of the Hellenic Medical Society of Great Britain,
- Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal “CME in Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition” ,
- Clinical Professor in Gastroenterology, Univ. of Nicosia & St George’s Medical School programme Univ. of London delivered at the Univ. of Nicosia.
Publications: See listing of publications on Pubmed, a service of the National Library of Medicine
URL : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=panos+mz
Contact Info: 215 Spyrou Kyprianou Ave.
2047 Strovolos, Nicosia
P.O Box 25610, 1311 Nicosia, Cyprus
Tel: +357 22 476 654
Fax: + 357 22 476 640
Mob: +357 99 720 400
E-mail: : email@example.com