Lund University – Sweden
Sahlgrenska University – Sweden
- Lund University Hospital
- Sahlgrenska University Hospital
- Uddevalla teaching hospital
- Karlskrona Teaching Hospital
Specialist in – Internal Medicine – Respiratory Medicine Subspecialised in Interventional Pulmonology and Thoracic Oncology
Screening for the Abdominal Aorta Aneurysm
Clinical Trials phase II and III for the Lung-cancer
(adenocarcinoma) and mesothelioma.
- Certificate of specialisation in Internal Medicine
- Respiratory Medicine and subspecialisation in
- Interventional Pulmonology and Thoracic Oncology
Lung cancer, Mesothelioma, Interstitial Lung
Diseases, COPD, Lung Emphysema
- Head of The Departement of Pulmonology and Thoracic Oncology in Sweden Karlskrona 10/2014- 5/2016
- Member of the Chemotherapy Guidelines Committee in Southwest Sweden
- Member of MDT in south-west Sweden for the thoracic malignancies.
- Member of SLMF, SIM, ESMO, SLF
215, Spyrou Kyprianou Ave.
P.O. Box 25610, 1311
Tel: + 357 22 476 777
Fax: + 357 22 476 640
Email: [email protected]