Nicolaides D. Pambis MD, FESC, FACC
Medical University of Lyons, France
Cardiology – Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minessota, USA
- Diploma of European Cardiologist
- Diploma in Internal Medicine and Aviation Medicine
- Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology
- Fellow of the American college of Cardiology
- Member of the European Association of echocardiography
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, non-invasive techniques such as exercise stress testing, stress echocardiography, transthoracic and trans esophageal echocardiography, 24 hour Holter monitoring, 24 hour blood pressure monitoring.
- Assistant Professor in Cardiology at the University of Claude Bernard, Lyons, France.
- Past president of the Cyprus Society of Cardiology.
- National Coordinator for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases in Cyprus.
- President of the committee for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases of the Cyprus Heart Foundation.
- Medical Assessor at the Department of Civil Aviation.
- National Coordinator of the EuroAspire III study, a multicenter European study organized by the European Society of cardiology.
- Active participation in International scientific meetings.
- Several publications in local and international pear reviewed journals
- Book chapter on prevention of cardiovascular diseases
- Two thesis on «multiple valve replacements» and «Deconditioning of the cardiovascular system of Astronauts».
215, Spyrou Kyprianou Ave.
P.O. Box 25610, 1311
Tel: + 357 22 476 632
Fax: + 357 22 476 773
Email: [email protected]